Treatment specialization includes, but is not limited to:
- Patterns of maladaptive relationship problems with loved ones, friends, or coworkers can be a sign of relational issues that goes deeper into the psyche than one may anticipate.
Adolescents/Young Adults (Identity, relational issues, spirituality, etc)
- If your child is going through tough times with self-confidence, trust, faith, or relationships, we can assist in helping them improve their well-being and mindset.
Anxiety and Fearfulness
- Feelings of anxiety or fear are natural, but ongoing feelings of this nature can cause problems in other parts of your life.
- There is no need to keep your feelings at bay when you communicate with one of our therapists about your depression. This mental health disorder is more common than you may know.
- Losing faith in our Holy Father or your spiritual awareness?
Grief and Loss
- We all experience grief at some point in our lives. Dealing with it by ourselves can be difficult and exhausting.
- Wanting to start a great new life with your loved one? We’ll discuss the steps of a healthy marriage and how you can achieve happiness even during the hardest days.
Marital Conflict and/or Dissatisfaction
- If your marriage is disappointing or you’re having domestic disputes, lean on our expertise to help find clarity.
Job and Career Dissatisfaction and/or Conflict
- ⅓ of our lives on average goes into our work. If you’re experiencing disappointment or unhappiness with your current job/career, we can provide you the tools to carve your path to satisfaction.
- Having issues within your family? We want to help you quiet the frustration and achieve a fulfilling relationship with your loved ones.
- Needing to know who you truly are? We want to help you find your purpose and to grow as an individual in God.
Trauma (Complex, Acute, Chronic, Vicarious/Secondary)
- PTSD, ASD, or any type of trauma diagnosis can be a handful to deal with on a day-to-day basis. Let’s find your inner peace, together.